6/02/2009

THE SCREAMING TRIBESMEN - Got you on my mind

THE SCREAMING TRIBESMEN Got you on my mind cd ep 1992 Survival wav
Got you on my mind* / I can fly* / The red & the black (Blue Öyster Cult).
Produced by Rob Younger & The Screaming Tribesmen.
The Screaming Tribesmen : Paul Larsen : drums / Mick Medew : lead vocals & guitar / Glen Morris : guitar & vocals / Jeff Silver : bass guitar , vocals & percussion except * : Chris Dixon : drums / Ash Geary : guitar.

'Got you on my mind' & 'I can fly' are from the 'Formaldehyde' album that you can find here.
The cover of the Blue Öyster Cult (these guys got good taste) 'The red red & the black' is only available on this cd ep ! For good measure I've added their debut four-song EP from 1982.

2 commentaires:

MIDNIGHT RAMBLER a dit…

THE SCREAMING TRIBESMEN Got you on my mind wav + first ep 320 kbps + covers

Enjoy it & leave comments !

Anonyme a dit…

THE BEST OF THE BEST ...