11/14/2007

VA - A TRIBUTE TO THE FLAMIN' GROOVIES


V/A GROOVIN' ROUND THE WORLD-A tribute to the Flamin' Groovies 2000 Safety Pin Records 320 kbps

disc 1 : Safety Pins All Stars : Teenage Head / The Nuggets : Jumpin' in the night / Sour Jazz : Dr Boogie / The Trash Brats : Have you seen my baby ? / Silver Tongued Devils : Going out of theme/Roadhouse / Los Protones : Don't put me on / Zeal : Whisky woman / Doorslammer : Shake some action / The Egomaniacs : Gonna rock tonight / Los Imposibles : Take me back / Soo Chain Brothers : Let me rock / Adam West : Dog meat / Atom Rhumba : Evil hearted Ada / Strutter : Yeah my baby / Bummer : Love have mercy /Big Bad Johns : Second cousin / The Finkers : You tore me down

disc 2 : Street Walkin' Cheetahs : Slow death / Fastbacks : I can't hide / Jerry Spider Gang : Yesterday's numbers / The Roamin' Numerals : High flyin' baby / Hell Brains : I' m drowning / The Hunchbacks : I'll cry alone / The Easy Livin' : Blues for Phillys / The Mad Daddys : Comin' after me / The Trash Mavericks : The first one is free / The Panadolls : In the U.S.A. / The Jack Saints : American soul spiders / Tipos De Interés : First plane home / The Quadrajets : Headin' for the Texas border / The Mc Coyson : Sweet roll all me down / The Rockitts : Between the lines / Young Fresh Fellows : Golden clouds / The Pain Killers : Brushfire
Compiled by Kike Turmix
Executive producer : Kike Turmix (Pleasure Fuckers singer and Safety Pin Records Boss , R.I.P.)
Don't forget part 2 HERE !
This record is dedicated to all the Famin' Groovies members ! KEEP ON ROCKIN' , DUDES !!!!!
Merci à Fabien pour m'avoir trouvé ce disque !

11 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Encore un grand post!!!
I'm desesperatly looking for "distorded sound from the north" compilation. If somebody can help me...

Anonyme a dit…

LE PIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GENIAL
SUPERBE
LA CLASSE
UN ENORME ET GRAND MERCI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIDNIGHT RAMBLER a dit…

lejeanjoseph il ne faut jamais désespérer ! Si tu laisses ton ad. mail , le père Noël passera en avance sinon il te faut être un peu patient !

Anonyme a dit…

thank you very much, i was looking for it

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks for posting this!! I haven't heard our song since we recorded it -safety pin never sent us a copy!

check out my music blog:
http://mikedesert.wordpress.com/

Mike
the Jack Saints

MIDNIGHT RAMBLER a dit…

Hi Mike,
Thanks ... I like the Jake Saints
& "blog the jerk" also !

MIDNIGHT RAMBLER a dit…

Groovin' Round The World : A Tribute To The Flamin' Groovies
320 kbps + complete covers

NEW LINKS !!!

Enjoy it & LEAVE COMMENTS !

A.M. a dit…

What a great record!So many great bands doing justice to all these Groovies songs! Thanks to SOTD, it's Christmas Day every day!Maravilloso!

El Visitante a dit…

thank yoy very much!!!! from south of the world....

Anonyme a dit…

Please re-up disc 2. I can't find this disc anywhere for purchase. HELP!!!

Thanks

TooBusyThinking a dit…

Hello! Thank you for all of the great music that you have shared here. I am also wondering if it would be possible to re-up Part 2 of this set. I'm a big fan of Flamin Groovies, and this set looks excellent!